Welcome to BookJS
Page headers, footnotes, pagenumbers, multi columns, TOC, using CSS Regions
- Download a recent version of Chromium/Chrome (29+)
- In Chrome/Chromium open a new tab and go to "
- Search for "Webkit Experimental Features" and enable them
- Restart your browser
- Read the "Notice" below so you know what to look for and then
- Check out the simple test book, a book with many chapters, or a book with a very long chapter, top floats.
You can find a screenshot of the last test here.
- There are multiple numbered "pages"
- The TOC is generated from the H1 tags and includes the page number the tag occurs on.
For configuration options, check the sourcefile book.js.
In order to insert a footnote into the source text, simply insert it as a span with a class 'pagination-footnote', such as <span class='pagination-footnote'><span><span>This a footnote</span></span></span>. See also the source code of the Test Page.
BookJS is licensed under the APL license. For further information, check LICENSE.txt.